2017 Still Fit For Life Fun Run
Sunday, October 8th Philadelphia, PA
We are delighted to announce that the Honorary Fit for Life Chair for 2017 will be Peter Ajluni, DO.
If you are interested in sponsoring the Fun Run, please fill out and return the 2017 AAOA Fun Run Sponsor Contract. All proceeds from the event goes towards supporting the osteopathic community in the form of S.O.M.A Scholarships, presented at OMED, but also through grants for special projects across the country.
Transportation from the Marriott to the starting line will be provided. The first shuttle bus leaves at 5am.
Click here for updated information and to register online!
We encourage you to register online but, if you can’t, please print and complete this form.
Starting Line Sponsors:
• Michigan Osteopathic Association
• Lincoln Memorial University–DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Dr. and Mrs. Tacker
Pace Setter Sponsors
• Advocates for the Ohio Osteopathic Association
• Advocates—Ohio Osteopathic Association
• Advocates for the Michigan Osteopathic Association
• Dr. Mark and Mrs. Rita Baker
• Dr. and Mrs. Magnatta
2016 Top Finishers!
Here are the results from the 2016 AAOA Still Fit For Life Fun Run at OMED. Congratulations to the top runners and sincere thanks for all who participated. We truly enjoyed running and laughing alongside you.
2015 Top Finishers:
The money raised from this event will go towards the AAOA Special Projects Grant Fund. These grants allow osteopathic organizations and affiliates to apply for and receive money toward community projects across the country. Past projects made possible by the Special Projects Grants have included:
- The digitization of historical osteopathic journals and creation of files for online use
- Providing holiday gifts to community youth
- Creation of a Student/Resident Advocate Association
- Providing activity/sensory aprons for the geriatric department of a local medical center
- And many more!