6:00 AM Sunday, October 7th San Diego, CA
2018 Fun Run registration is now open! Click here to register.
In preparation for our 2019 program we hope to be able to count on your generosity once again as we look to build up our scholarship and grant funds.
If you are interested in sponsoring the 2018 Still Fit For Life Fun Run, please fill out the the 2018 Fun Run Sponsorship Form.
All proceeds from the event goes towards supporting the osteopathic community in the form of S.O.M.A Scholarships, presented at OMED, but also through grants for special projects across the country. Some of the most notable projects funded to date include support for:
- iPods to support Music & Memory programs for Veterans & Nursing Home Residents
- The A.T. Still Memorial Library
- Back to School events for at-risk elementary school to include free physicals, haircuts, etc.
- Events to support Residents and their spouses throughout the year
- Graduation invitations, dinner & gifts to graduating students
2017 Top Finishers:
2017 Sponsors (web links – where available – are clickable)
2016 Top Finishers!
Here are the results from the 2016 AAOA Still Fit For Life Fun Run at OMED. Congratulations to the top runners and sincere thanks for all who participated. We truly enjoyed running and laughing alongside you.
2015 Top Finishers:
The money raised from this event will go towards the AAOA Special Projects Grant Fund. These grants allow osteopathic organizations and affiliates to apply for and receive money toward community projects across the country. Past projects made possible by the Special Projects Grants have included:
- The digitization of historical osteopathic journals and creation of files for online use
- Providing holiday gifts to community youth
- Creation of a Student/Resident Advocate Association
- Providing activity/sensory aprons for the geriatric department of a local medical center
- And many more!