- What is OMED?
It’s the largest Osteopathic Medical conference in the country.
- Who attends OMED from my SAA?
Two representatives from each registered SAA group.
- Will I be eligible for reimbursement? (Restrictions apply)
In order to receive reimbursement you’ll need to attend the SAA Workshop and the AAOA House of Delegates. You have to be a spouse or significant other of an osteopathic medical student.
If you’re planning to attend please fill out this questionnaire (Word doc).
You will also need to fill out a W9 Form.
- What should I expect?
Here’s the agenda, subject to change. AAOA House of Delegates will take place from 8 am to 3:30 pm on Saturday, September 17.
- How do I register?
A call to convention will be released in Mid-August with a registration form for AAOA House of Delegates.
- Which hotels do I stay at?
The agenda document above also contains info on three less expensive OMED hotel options.
- Are we able to sell items for fundraising at the AAOA House of Delegates?
Yes. You’ll have about 30 minutes to sell items during lunch.
- Do we have to register for OMED to attend the AAOA activities?
No. You need only register for the House of Delegates.